About Me

My photo
I'm quiet, speculative, careful, modest, serious-yet-aloof, and easy going.

Friday, November 20, 2009

I am ready to go shopping for some new clothes. I think I'll shop for some new shoes, work clothes, and a new watch which will help me figure out when I'm on break at work. For days I've been forgetting to break for a drink. When that happens my mouth becomes dry and my feet would hurt from standing all day. When I do have my watch I'll finally be able to find the time to get that fruit smoothie I've always wanted to drink during break. I'll also be able to clock out of work at the correct times. I'm assuming that I don't get paid overtime which means I'll have to be very careful with the hours I report. Getting a new watch will definitely help me keep track of that.
The Fashion Designer Survival Guide, Revised and Expanded Edition: Start and Run Your Own Fashion BusinessFashion 101: A Crash Course in Clothing100 Years of Fashion IllustrationThe One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must OwnThe Pocket Stylist: Behind-the-Scenes Expertise from a Fashion Pro on Creating Your Own Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking right now!