About Me

My photo
I'm quiet, speculative, careful, modest, serious-yet-aloof, and easy going.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Beware of Yellow Snow

Crud. I'm snowed in. I'm unable to call any of my friends to come up because they're too chicken to drive on the ice. It's just black ice. I mean, how bad can it be? I'm kidding. Black ice is something to be afraid of. I'm just mad that mother nature decided to blow ice all around this bizzotch like a mad bitch. Gawd. There's nothing going on tonight. I wish it wasn't freezing cold outside. I'm in no mood to play in the snow or make snow angels. Everything outside is frozen anyway. Even yesterday's snow balls. I'm in the mood for some sweet treats; like cookies, apple fritters, apple pie, or something warm. Just nothing too cold. Not in the mood for ice cream. Not in the mood for yogurt. Not in the mood for salad. I'm in the mood for something warm. Cup of tea? Cup of anything. Just anything to keep me warm tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking right now!