About Me

My photo
I'm quiet, speculative, careful, modest, serious-yet-aloof, and easy going.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day!

It's snowing here in Nowhere. The weather is nice and chill, a low 24 degrees Fahrenheit, with highs at 28 degrees and lows at 17 degrees, 38% humid, NNE 24 mph winds, partly sunny and partly flurry. Just beautiful. The weather forecast tells me that I'll be having snow for a while -- about a week perhaps. I know for sure that the snow will melt in the sun, and then refreeze, which will result in ice, which equals bad road conditions, and that's just really really bad. Luckily I rely on big broad busses to get me around the city. This is good for me because you know as well as i know that every driver out there on the road has some nagging fear about the possiblity of being hit by a large bus. Also, busses do well in snow or icy weather because their massive size allows them to roll smoothly on concrete roads. Though there is a downside to the massive size of busses -- they could easily turn over or slip to the side of hills if the drivers aren't careful. That means that I will have no problem with traffic as long as the bus doesn't fall off cliffs and hills.
Snow
Today I'm planning to go shopping with my roommate. Guess how we'll get there. By bus, of course! We plan to go browse through the racks at ____ Mall. I'm planning to purchase something special for my boyfriend. I have to make sure that I get something for him that he won't tire of. I did tell him that I would get him the latest season of Family Guy, but I'll have to see what else is there. Maybe a gift card would do nicely. That way he gets to choose what he wants with a limited amount of money, but he works anyway, so there's no point in me giving him a gift card. Or perhaps I should get him something in season. Like winter gloves or something else to keep him warm. Maybe I'll get him ear muffs or something else extra tacky. Perhaps I'll order him a gag-gift. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you are thinking right now!